Lostdvdseasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beto has done excellent job of introducing Zumba to public.

Go down

Beto has done excellent job of introducing Zumba to public. Empty Beto has done excellent job of introducing Zumba to public.

Post  Selinachen Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:49 pm

"""Zumba Fitness has teamed with a major infomercial company to offer a brand new set of DVDs. The Infomercial aired in January 2008 in a few test markets and the DVDs are also offered on the Official Zumba Website at Zumba.com. You can see shortened versions of the infomercial on YouTube. I have received my new set of Zumba Fitness DVDs called the “Complete Total-Body Transformation System” and am anxious to give you my review! The 3 DVDs are Cardio Party; Sculpt & Tone; and Basics/20 Minute Express, free bonuses including two Zumba Fitness Toning Sticks which look similar to hand weights but they rattle like maracas. How cool is that! Another DVD which has Zumba Fitness LIVE & Flat Abs on it and the Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation Guide. This has a customized workout calendar, slimming tips, motivational secrets, and step by step instruction plus much more.
These new DVD's are very popular. I must say I am very impressed. Beto and his team have done an excellent job of introducing Zumba to the general public. "
--------------
Zumba
Zumba DVD
Zumba Fitness DVD
House MD DVD 1-6

Selinachen

Back to top Go down