Lostdvdseasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criminal Minds, if you haven't seen it I recommend you do.

Go down

Criminal Minds, if you haven't seen it I recommend you do. Empty Criminal Minds, if you haven't seen it I recommend you do.

Post  Selinachen Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:55 pm

"What I really was impressed with that this particular Criminal Minds show did was they obviously had to do some research into what medications would cause the desired effect that was happening to the kidnapped women, then they went even further and did the research to find out how these medications in criminal minds would effect someone with diabetes and how a diabetic might react differently to the medications, and in the end, the fact that Bethany was able to process the medications differently and try to escape was not how the women were saved so the writers could of saved a lot of research in criminal minds by just stating that the woman wasn't diabetic or stating that the diabetic would process the medications differently and possible not be left paralyzed as long as the other women, but they did the research and went into detail about exactly how a diabetic could react to the medications given giving both good and bad scenarios in criminal minds as to the reactions. Any show that goes that extra length to obtain accurate information and writes that into the show to make it more realistic deserves to be applauded. Criminal Minds, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend that you do. If you like programs like CSI you will surely love this program."
--------
Scrubs DVD 1-9
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
Nip Tuck DVD 1-7

Selinachen

Back to top Go down