Lostdvdseasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Greatest Story Lines: Medium

Go down

The Greatest Story Lines: Medium Empty The Greatest Story Lines: Medium

Post  inna76 Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:14 am

I have been watching Medium since the very first show and have watched every show since that first season. I love it. It has suspense and action. I love the characters, I love the story line. It has a little of everything you're looking for. When I heard that Channel 4 cancelled it, I was so upset until I heard that CBS picked it up. NBC's loss. I think that putting it on after Ghost Whisperer couldn't have been a better choice. This year seems to have some great story lines.
The intriguing twists an turns in medium are great. There's no constant weeping and wanting people to go into the light. This is a show which can seriously creep you out with dead serial killers coming back to haunt you and supposed upstanding dead FBI agents trying to help put killers away, but then turn around and want to kill you because you won't do their bidding, but then theirs the side where good an evil are easily separated by the heroics of Allison DuBois. Medium is a show where you can never quite be sure what your watching. I hope to see medium for many more seasons.

--------------------
24 Hours DVD 1-8
The L Word DVD 1-6
Medium DVD 1-6
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
House MD DVD 1-6
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
Supernatural DVD 1-5
Cold Case DVD 1-7
Bones DVD 1-5