Lostdvdseasons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 7 is completed… one tree hill!!!

Go down

Season 7 is completed… one tree hill!!! Empty Season 7 is completed… one tree hill!!!

Post  inna76 Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:05 pm

I loved one tree hill from the start and never looked back. The show captivated me in a way I never imagined. It shows life of a teenager becoming an adult. Although it's a little much on the drama it still kept to its core being a story between 2 brothers from different mothers in different environments. Over the course of 4 seasons I've bonded with the characters and began to love them. Since the fifth season embarked on new territory with a time jump from high school to just graduated college it got a new dynamic. One tree hill now shows the same relationships challenged by adulthood and keeping a job to pay the mortgage. Despite the main characters have massive success there still is a portion of drama waiting around the corner. With season 7 now completed you can only hope for more of the same because it's working!

--------------------
24 Hours DVD 1-8
The L Word DVD 1-6
Criminal Minds DVD 1-5
One Tree Hill DVD 1-7
Desperate Housewives DVD 1-6
Walt Disney DVD 164 Discs
House MD DVD 1-6
Cold Case DVD 1-7
Weeds DVD 1-5
The Sopranos DVD 1-6
Zumba DVD